Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Georgia Wonder 'Siren'
Hello, friends) Here is "Come To Me (Siren)" remix. What can you say about it? I need your opinion.
Thank You.

.mp3    Georgia Wonder - Come To Me (Siren).mp3 --  (Download: 11.75 MB)

very good!
williams urquieta, thank You!)
Hello ma dmmka Mix sounds very well with that with battery A very natural reverb and stay cool solo piano.
Could you give your opinion of my Mix ?

http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=14890
Dude, that was very cool!
I guess if I had read your description I might have been prepared, but no, I just hit Play...

WOW.

Thank you for showing what can be done. I've been a bit reluctant to change things up or move elements around in the mixes I've done so far, but this one song demonstrated a bunch of ideas that can open up a mix.

Well done!

My only nitpick would be the cymbals. It's just personal preference, but I thought they were a bit loud. Otherwise, nice job.
Very nice.. Totally different feel though. Did you record every instrument?
(10-07-2016, 01:11 AM)jp65535 Wrote: Dude, that was very cool!
I guess if I had read your description I might have been prepared, but no, I just hit Play...

WOW.

Thank you for showing what can be done. I've been a bit reluctant to change things up or move elements around in the mixes I've done so far, but this one song demonstrated a bunch of ideas that can open up a mix.

Well done!

My only nitpick would be the cymbals. It's just personal preference, but I thought they were a bit loud. Otherwise, nice job.

Thank You)) This is a fantastic song! This song I immediately liked very much. I tried to mix it with the native sounds, but the final mix was bad. In general, it did not work as I would like))) So I decided to change the arrangement. There is an idea to make it in the style of progressive trance Smile This is a universal song. Nice will be played in many styles.
(10-07-2016, 11:13 PM)Shul Wrote: Very nice.. Totally different feel though. Did you record every instrument?

Thank You))) Yes, exept guitars, vocals and some pads.
Nice work indeed
Great job on vocal this intro reminded me what I've mixed 2 years ago. I think it is time to visit and finish it.
Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.