Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting to mix
Hi!

Rest assured, I did read the entire thread before I posted. I expect a lot of members will have a view on what has been posted here, so I like to post to let everyone know that I have seen the post, and what my thoughts are, so that the thread doesn't end up with everyone piling on.

It's actually quite common for people to judge advice by checking out posters other comments and mixes. I don't really see that you offered any empathy, or any practical mixing advice as such here really.

A harsh attitude can often put off newer members from posting. My wish is to foster a more supportive atmosphere here where people can feel comfortable to learn and grow.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
[quote pid='118502' dateline='1656516399']
I will do more and add more content with my context to be a better representative of the community and yes our previous interaction brought up just a bad taste so I'll let that go.
[/quote]
I mix records and you can hear them here
William Bowser Mixing Discography
Contact me directly to have me mix your records
[email protected]
Thank you.
(29-06-2022, 04:41 PM)roy Wrote: Thank you.
You're welcome. And thank you for fostering this space of understanding as well, something I may have forgotten over the years.
I mix records and you can hear them here
William Bowser Mixing Discography
Contact me directly to have me mix your records
[email protected]