Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'Mix Rescue' mix
Here's the mix I did of this track for Sound On Sound magazine's December 2009 'Mix Rescue' column, using only Cockos Reaper and a variety of third-party plug-ins. The target was Andy Wallace, which was a pretty high bar. Not sure I got quite that far, but I don't think it turned out too bad given the tracks available. Did a lot of timing correction and reamping for this one, I seem to remember...

.mp3    0912_Remix.mp3 --  (Download: 5.53 MB)

(22-06-2012, 10:09 PM)Mike Senior Wrote: Here's the mix I did of this track for Sound On Sound magazine's December 2009 'Mix Rescue' column, using only Cockos Reaper and a variety of third-party plug-ins. The target was Andy Wallace, which was a pretty high bar. Not sure I got quite that far, but I don't think it turned out too bad given the tracks available. Did a lot of timing correction and reamping for this one, I seem to remember...

Interesting to lsiten this version especially after seeing some editing process.

I like the punch it has, though it seems a bit dry to me. That's just my perception of course.

You're welcome to check my mix as well. Big Grin
The stingrays must be fat this year
I'm moving slow, in my lowest gear....♪♫