Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollow Ground : Left Blind Mix by Ak3r
So here's my mix of this song. As usual please comment and ask anything u want to Wink

Cheers

Ak3r

.mp3    Hollow Ground - Left Blind Mix1 by Ak3r.mp3 --  (Download: 5.92 MB)

Sounds great! Just wondered though, is the fade in at 1:52 meant? cos it sounds kinda off to me. Personally I'd drop the vocal level to put more energy in the music but the mix has great energy
(26-11-2015, 01:23 PM)Steel Wrote: Sounds great! Just wondered though, is the fade in at 1:52 meant? cos it sounds kinda off to me. Personally I'd drop the vocal level to put more energy in the music but the mix has great energy

Hey there! Thanks Smile No, at 1:52 is a bass drop or concussion effect or...you name it...the thing is that it's probably to exagerated yes...and if u dont have a speaker that can reproduce those frequencies u might miss it...Anyway i just wanted to try and do that...I know that maybe it doesnt have much meaning but... hehe. And yeah i guess the vocal could be less in front, althought it might be a matter of taste.

Thanks a lot for your comment!!

Cheers

Ak3r
Ah well I think I may have identified a problem with my monitors then because for me there is no bass, just dropSmile And yeah, vocal level is always taste to some extent,
Cheers
S