Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Avalon, All i know mix 3 final
(01-05-2016, 04:11 PM)mingus Wrote: Holy Thompson Twins/ Thomas Dolby sounding mix Batman! I'm turning my collar up and feathering my hair , reaching for argyle socks in the back of the drawer.
It's Ok robin!! Just taking you back to the 80's "to the batmobil"
Lol.cheers
Sorry I missed your latest mix ,Great job taming the piano great 80's vibe.

Cheers

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks very much.
(01-05-2016, 04:11 PM)mingus Wrote: Holy Thompson Twins/ Thomas Dolby sounding mix Batman! I'm turning my collar up and feathering my hair , reaching for argyle socks in the back of the drawer.

Haha! Yeah....I'm having flashbacks myself! Big Grin
Cudjoe -

The second mix sounds MUCH better! I like it. One thing to mention is that the backing vox are still distorting a little. I listened the first time on my crappy headphones at work and could hear it. The second time I listened, I was listening through my Focal monitors in my studio and it was painful. Just watch the backing vox in the chorus.

Good mix!

- Matt
Keyboards/Backing Vocals
Avalon
(16-05-2016, 03:50 PM)Mannakin Wrote: Cudjoe -

The second mix sounds MUCH better! I like it. One thing to mention is that the backing vox are still distorting a little. I listened the first time on my crappy headphones at work and could hear it. The second time I listened, I was listening through my Focal monitors in my studio and it was painful. Just watch the backing vox in the chorus.

Good mix!

- Matt
Keyboards/Backing Vocals
Avalon
Thanks for your comments Matt i could not figure out what was causing that until i stripped it down and realised it was a plugin that was not supposed to distort,hope this mix is alot better,all comments are welcomed.

.mp3    Avalon, All i Know, mix 3 final.mp3 --  (Download: 9.91 MB)