Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep By The Fire, Bloom In Water My MIX
Hello guys! Another nice song to mix with great recorded tracks! Hope you like it! Smile

.mp3    Sleep By The Fire, Bloom In Water 2_1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.64 MB)

Hello,
I really liked your mix, thanks for sharing. I think you've got some great separations going on over all the instruments, except the OH's seem to loose the cymbals in and out because I think they are sharing too many frqunencies with the upper mids of the guitars and the guitars seem a little left heavy to me. Really nice tight drum sound though. I like the kick and the way it punches through yet still has low end. I think it's a little to loud for me. You've got great low end on the bass but I'm missing the amp sound. I really liked the growling, edgy to almost distortion of the basic track.
Well, that's my two cents anyway, but as I said it's a really good mix and what I've said is mostly taste things maybe.
TC
Hey! Thank you very much for listening to my mix and spending time to comment! I feel happy that you liked it. Smile
really good mix in general, but that saliva noises are driving me crazy xD, it is just in the beginning of the lyrics. maybe i'm a little maniac with that things but i think that details make the difference.

(sorry about my english)
Hahaha! Ok maybe you are right about the saliva but i really can't hear it. And if i did I also don't know how to cut it. Thanks for listening and giving an advice. Smile
Nice mix, maybe too compressed, but anyway good job.
Wow, I love it! A bit wider and roomier than most mixes, but that gives it a certain "epic" feel. Really nice!
Hey wurstdrummer! Thanks a lot for your kind words!! The truth is that you have done an amazing job on the recordings and that makes mixing a lot easier!! If you liked it that much maybe we could work together sometime. Tongue
After a long long time I decided to make a new mix for this wonderful song. Let me know which one you prefer guys and why! Cheers!! Smile

.mp3    Sleep By The Fire, Bloom In Water.mp3 --  (Download: 7.58 MB)