Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new version of this cool song!
i trying to blance the all sounds. but ,it still can't be what i want.
hope for your advice~Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

.mp3    black out betty2.mp3 --  (Download: 2.96 MB)

Hi!

There are two things i think would improve your mix a lot. First, you could EQ the snare with a parametric to reduce some middle-low freq that keep "buzzing" (sorry about my English, i don't know how to detail this). Second, you've heavily compressed the lead vocal and rapper, i can even hear the background noise captured by the singer's mic on quiet passages, as well as the breathing. I think you could try to decrease some compressor's settings or even turn it off, handling the vocals "on the fly"...

Except for these, it's a good sounding mix.
(26-03-2013, 07:25 PM)Valladares Wrote: Hi!

There are two things i think would improve your mix a lot. First, you could EQ the snare with a parametric to reduce some middle-low freq that keep "buzzing" (sorry about my English, i don't know how to detail this). Second, you've heavily compressed the lead vocal and rapper, i can even hear the background noise captured by the singer's mic on quiet passages, as well as the breathing. I think you could try to decrease some compressor's settings or even turn it off, handling the vocals "on the fly"...

Except for these, it's a good sounding mix.
this is my fixed version

.mp3    black out betty(fixed+mastering)-01.mp3 --  (Download: 2.93 MB)