Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Turkuaz - Tip Toe Through The Crypto
Hi Guys!
Here's my mix for this beautiful song! I had great time and fun during mixing this song.
I hope that my mix translates that same good feel to you.

I look forward for your criticism and your suggestions to fix and improve the mix!

Thanks in advance!

Alex
Big Grin

.mp3    TipToeThroughTheCrypto - Mix 1.mp3 --  (Download: 10.84 MB)

I like the balance on this song. I would add a little touch of reverb here and there to give it a little bit of ambience.

cheers
Thanks for your advice! I will try to add more ambience!
Really well balanced instruments (not too low or too thin sounding) and fairly deep sounding kick and bass, only thing is click on kick drum sticks out a bit too much (some transient resonance around 3kHz-4kHz).
Hi sysrq, I tried to remove that klick, let me know what do you think!

(29-10-2015, 01:41 AM)sysrq Wrote: Really well balanced instruments (not too low or too thin sounding) and fairly deep sounding kick and bass, only thing is click on kick drum sticks out a bit too much (some transient resonance around 3kHz-4kHz).

.mp3    TipToeThroughTheCrypto - Mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.96 MB)

Hi thetanks, in this version added just a few dB's of ambience reverb as you suggested to me, let me know what do you think! Thanks!
(27-10-2015, 10:14 PM)thetanks Wrote: I like the balance on this song. I would add a little touch of reverb here and there to give it a little bit of ambience.

cheers

Listening to Version 2 ,sounds very good to me ,no complaints a lot better sound than i ended up with !
Good job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(04-11-2015, 07:59 PM)teste Wrote: Hi sysrq, I tried to remove that klick, let me know what do you think!

(29-10-2015, 01:41 AM)sysrq Wrote: Really well balanced instruments (not too low or too thin sounding) and fairly deep sounding kick and bass, only thing is click on kick drum sticks out a bit too much (some transient resonance around 3kHz-4kHz).

It's a lot better now, only thing is it sounds like there are some phase distortion on vocal (some frequencies cancelled out).
ohhh thank you Don, you're too kind!!! Smile thanks for having a listen!
(05-11-2015, 08:05 AM)thedon Wrote: Listening to Version 2 ,sounds very good to me ,no complaints a lot better sound than i ended up with !
Good job Big Grin

(06-11-2015, 02:54 PM)sysrq Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 07:59 PM)teste Wrote: Hi sysrq, I tried to remove that klick, let me know what do you think!

It's a lot better now, only thing is it sounds like there are some phase distortion on vocal (some frequencies cancelled out).

Hi sysrq, can you tell me where did you notice this issue?