Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we GO
Enjoy, if You don't like something, I would very much appreciate what. Then maybe I agree or not, but there is a chance to progress :-)

/C
ps You can also tell if You like it of course :-)

.mp3    GOGOGO.mp3 --  (Download: 8.06 MB)

I like the punch and energy. Maybe the keyboard could be lowered as to my ears it seems to eat a lot of space and make the overall sound a bit foggy?
Thanks Kapu, for listening and review :-)
Not bad. Not an easy recording to mix. My only issue is the vocals are a bit too distant. In order to get her out front requires considerable amounts of Eq, compression, limiting, compression and Eq. Did I repeat myself? Only because it needs it. She does not sing very loudly. She reminds me of Eddie Brickell. Very intimate and tough to place properly especially considering the bleed.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Hello Cassandra!! I like very much your mix! I think it is just fine!! My only suggestion is that maybe the vocals (main and backing) need more power on the choruses. Good job! Thumbs up Smile
(15-11-2015, 06:34 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Not bad. Not an easy recording to mix. My only issue is the vocals are a bit too distant. In order to get her out front requires considerable amounts of Eq, compression, limiting, compression and Eq. Did I repeat myself? Only because it needs it. She does not sing very loudly. She reminds me of Eddie Brickell. Very intimate and tough to place properly especially considering the bleed.

Hey Did you forget to say compression ? :-)
Thanks for listening and comment on this. Perhaps I will go back and review what You said.

Thanks again
/C
(19-11-2015, 10:58 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hello Cassandra!! I like very much your mix! I think it is just fine!! My only suggestion is that maybe the vocals (main and backing) need more power on the choruses. Good job! Thumbs up Smile

Hi Andreas

Thank you very much for listening and comment, I appreciate it since it is the only way to get better is to listen to feedback.
I will take a new listen and see what I can do.

Thanks
/C

nice job!
Thank You :-)

/C