Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believe My mix
Hello guys!! A nice song to mix! I hope you will enjoy my mix. Any opinions are welcome. Big Grin

.mp3    Believe.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

Not a bad mix at all...I dont know why u dont have more comments Tongue . I miss in ur mix low end....and maybe too much mid-low rangy...Also the acustic guitars u could made them a lil brighter. I like how u managed to keep the dinamic and the atack on the drums, very important yes Smile
Good job. Really liked some of your creative choices on lead guitars. Vocals very pleasant but perhaps a little more low cut on vocals and some eq on reverb to get out of the way for this dense mix. I feel there were some eq problems but to my ears the drums were the least good part of the mix. They were also the biggest challenge presented as well. Good work overall.
(13-10-2015, 01:09 AM)Ak3r Wrote: Not a bad mix at all...I dont know why u dont have more comments Tongue . I miss in ur mix low end....and maybe too much mid-low rangy...Also the acustic guitars u could made them a lil brighter. I like how u managed to keep the dinamic and the atack on the drums, very important yes Smile

Hey dude! Thanks for your suggestions! It is so true that I had a very hard time to make those drums sound well without any trigger or sample!
(14-10-2015, 05:10 AM)hanibal005 Wrote: Good job. Really liked some of your creative choices on lead guitars. Vocals very pleasant but perhaps a little more low cut on vocals and some eq on reverb to get out of the way for this dense mix. I feel there were some eq problems but to my ears the drums were the least good part of the mix. They were also the biggest challenge presented as well. Good work overall.

Thanks for your kind words!! As I told to Ak3l I struggled too much in order to make those drums sit well in the mix. Now I have to take a look in the vocals too.