Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About This Multitrack
You can find the multitrack files for this project in the 'Mixing Secrets' Free Multitrack Download Library.

Before posting a mix, please read The Three Commandments!
Please post your mix as a new thread, rather than as a reply to this sticky.

Here's some more project info I received from the recording engineer, which you might find useful while mixing:
  • About The Raw Multitracks:
    • The session as a whole was truly a budget session, and was tracked in the band's usual rehearsal place, which has good acoustics but a very short reverb time. The recordings were made to a Mackie hard-disk recorder, with the mics going through a Nady eight-channel PRA8 preamp and the line/DI signals going through a Behringer UB1204 mixer.
    • Microphones used were Studio Projects condensers, Electrovoice PL91s, Behringer XM1800s, and Shure SM58s.
    • All the parts were recorded live, with the exception of the guitar, which was overdubbed. Sixteen tunes were recorded during the session, and most were a single take.

If you have any further questions about this multitrack, just reply to this post and the engineer will try to fill in any blanks.
(17-09-2015, 09:01 AM)Mike Senior Wrote: You can find the multitrack files for this project in the 'Mixing Secrets' Free Multitrack Download Library.

Here's some more project info I received from the recording engineer, which you might find useful while mixing:
    • The session as a whole was truly a budget session, and was tracked in the band's usual rehearsal place, which has good acoustics but a very short reverb time. The recordings were made to a Mackie hard-disk recorder, with the mics going through a Nady eight-channel PRA8 preamp and the line/DI signals going through a Behringer UB1204 mixer.
    • Microphones used were Studio Projects condensers, Electrovoice PL91s, Behringer XM1800s, and Shure SM58s.
    • All the parts were recorded live, with the exception of the guitar, which was overdubbed. Sixteen tunes were recorded during the session, and most were a single take.

If you have any further questions about this multitrack, just reply to this post and the engineer will try to fill in any blanks.

Hello! Do You have a mic map of this session? Thanks!

(26-09-2015, 07:20 AM)krskvch Wrote:
(17-09-2015, 09:01 AM)Mike Senior Wrote: You can find the multitrack files for this project in the 'Mixing Secrets' Free Multitrack Download Library.

Hello! Do You have a mic map of this session? Thanks!
Yes no problems, I have a recording schematic I can send, but will have to draw up a Mic. plan for you. Also some photos taken on the night. Send me a private message and we will exchange e-mails and send this stuff to you
Hi there! Is this stuff still available somewhere? Thanks!