Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Heart Peripherel- mix 1
My attempt at this track. I should maybe wait and check it but hey lets see if I can get some pointers on what I am doing wrong.

Mixed in Reaper 5 with almost entirley stock plugins that come with Reaper ther was only one distortion plugin I used on the vocal in the breakdown that was a free one by TSE, I think.

I have brought up the bgv's a little and added the fx to the vocal in the breakdown for some interest, not sure if it works or not tho.

Simon

.mp3    Heart Peripheral 2.0.mp3 --  (Download: 7.81 MB)

(15-09-2015, 02:01 PM)simonblarkin Wrote: My attempt at this track. I should maybe wait and check it but hey lets see if I can get some pointers on what I am doing wrong.

Mixed in Reaper 5 with almost entirley stock plugins that come with Reaper ther was only one distortion plugin I used on the vocal in the breakdown that was a free one by TSE, I think.

I have brought up the bgv's a little and added the fx to the vocal in the breakdown for some interest, not sure if it works or not tho.

Simon

I like it man!
Nice approach with more dance style. A little to much growl in the voc distortion after my taste.
Can you tell a little of the prcessing of the main vocal?
(15-09-2015, 02:01 PM)simonblarkin Wrote: My attempt at this track. I should maybe wait and check it but hey lets see if I can get some pointers on what I am doing wrong.

Simon

how u mix it
can u give me plugins and preset chain for reaper