Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Heart Peripheral by Foxaro
Listen, enjoy and please give me some feedback! Cool

.mp3    Master Heart Peripheral.mp3 --  (Download: 7.59 MB)

(09-09-2015, 02:08 AM)Foxaro Wrote: Listen, enjoy and please give me some feedback! Cool

I really like what you have done with the vocal, clear and upfront. Sound wise all the instruments are where they should be and sound great. Not so sure about the panned percussion though, I think it works for the first two choruses but maybe not on the last one but that is down to my personal taste. Confused

I am working on this one at the moment, hope I can get the vox as good as yours.

Simon
(15-09-2015, 12:58 PM)simonblarkin Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 02:08 AM)Foxaro Wrote: Listen, enjoy and please give me some feedback! Cool

I really like what you have done with the vocal, clear and upfront. Sound wise all the instruments are where they should be and sound great. Not so sure about the panned percussion though, I think it works for the first two choruses but maybe not on the last one but that is down to my personal taste. Confused

I am working on this one at the moment, hope I can get the vox as good as yours.

Simon

Thanks a lot! It means so much to me to hear you liked it. I wasn't sure about the panning in the percussion, maybe you're right.
I hope you get a good mix yourself, let me know when it's done.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot! It means so much to me to hear you liked it. I wasn't sure about the panning in the percussion, maybe you're right.
I hope you get a good mix yourself, let me know when it's done.

[/quote]

Thanks, you can find my mix here http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=12105

Thanks, you can find my mix here http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=12105
[/quote]

Good mix man!! I really enjoyed listening to it. A more 'electronic' approach with the side-chain. Maybe I would have only made the fx more noticeable in the vox, but that's just my style. Continue the good work.
its okkkk