Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just missed the contest, but fun mixing anyway.
Too bad to see this contest 5 days after it's last day for contributions.
So I hope some will enjoy this mix regardless. :-)

/C

.mp3    Beleive.mp3 --  (Download: 8.56 MB)

Sounds like a well balanced mix,Wondering what cool effect you used on the vocals and guitars ? maybe could be a touch more subtle !
Nice one Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thank You for the compliments Don. I used a doubler and some delay only. Don't really know if it whas neded but sometimes it's just fun to throw in some plugs :-)

Have a great day
/C
Agree with Don. If not subtler, use it on only one part... i´d vote for keeping it on the guitars.
Hi Mange
You are probably right about that, but You know how it is when getting new toys... :-)

Thanks for Your comment :-)

/C
I noticed that flanging effect as well. I did appreciate the loudness of your mix. Smile
Hehe, thanks LupoPazzo, no one misses that as it seems :-) will take it more gentle next time. Yes I was pretty pleased with the loudness myself, it came out well without getting squashed :-)
Thanks for taking the time :-)
/C
No problem...in fact after hearing your mix of "All The Same" i got inspired to try that one out. Can't believe i missed it.
Yeah, thats a great song, will check it out when I see you've uploaded it :-)
Nice mix Wink . Masive kick as usual hehehe. It's nice to see someone embracing the string section and not pulling it back and using the acustic guitars as almost everyone Tongue . What i see the most here is, as usual, super fat kick but lacks a bit of power and when the string section is at full it gets a lil missing...i had the same problem after i listened to many mixes and found that the kick had actually some power besides the hi hi click and the low low fatness...wich actually was around 250hz...so try that Wink...

Cheers.

Ak3r