Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window
Here ya go! Barely touched stuff (i didn't use many plugins at all), as it seems to be my style lately. Yea?

.mp3    window2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.09 MB)

Sounds good ,nice job Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Amazing considering you didn't use any plugins. A little bass heavy for my taste. A nice balance on the vocal but I think other elements maybe lack a little presence in the mids. Enjoyed listeningSmile
Nice processing on drums wihtout using much plugins... Smile .. The bass is a lit too much for the mix... I went through the same problem in the mix... A bit of parallel comp on base fixed it... Great balanced mix Smile
Finally got back to touch this one up. It's amazing how much you can get done when you're off of work for 3 days because of snow. . .

I think this feels much better, now that I moved my speakers to a better section of my basement (away from the walls with my sub). Lo and behold, I can actually hear my sub frequencies now, who'da thunk it?

Smile

Draper

.mp3    window 3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.08 MB)

(27-01-2016, 06:38 PM)loweche6 Wrote: Finally got back to touch this one up. It's amazing how much you can get done when you're off of work for 3 days because of snow. . .

I think this feels much better, now that I moved my speakers to a better section of my basement (away from the walls with my sub). Lo and behold, I can actually hear my sub frequencies now, who'da thunk it?

Smile

Draper

Really Clean and nice mix... Awesome Smile