Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rothko_by The Wrong'Uns_mix by Tommy Marcinek
Angel

Well, well, well....THIS was not something I was planning on doing but there was something about it, when I listened to the preview, that made me want to try to mix this. There were some challenges lurking ahead and that's why I wanted to tackle them. The more challenges the better ya get and that's what we are all here for. Sooooooooooo, here's my mix. Let me know what'cha think. Comments/Critiques are always welcomed. I don't learn if no feedback is given. Thankfully, I have progressed because of all the great songs and projects available here on this site that Mike provides, and due to all the comments from my other mixes posted that I take into account as I do my mixing.

Later.............

Tom

.mp3    Rothko_3_Mastered.mp3 --  (Download: 7.39 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Nice mix.

I listened on headphones only, and it sounds pretty balanced and the vibe fits the song.
Please comment on others mixes, this site is all about feedback.
(31-07-2015, 08:21 PM)jeremias666 Wrote: Nice mix.

I listened on headphones only, and it sounds pretty balanced and the vibe fits the song.

----------------
Jeremia, thanks for the props...glad you liked the mix. After listening to it again I feel that I should bring up the lead vocal a bit. What do you think?

Tom

Nice mix - I like yours much better than the one on the web site (which is way too loud and fatigueing to my ears).
(01-08-2015, 12:25 PM)stoman Wrote: Nice mix - I like yours much better than the one on the web site (which is way too loud and fatigueing to my ears).

-------------
Stoman.....thanks buddy.....really appreciate that! What a great compliment. Thanks again!

Tom