Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jules King - Never Stop
Here's my mix. As always, comments and suggestions for improvement will be welcomed.

Thank you!

.mp3    Jules King - Never Stop.mp3 --  (Download: 9.43 MB)

mixing since April 2013
Sounds good to me, really liking your voc sound. Really great how the whole song kicks up a gear around 2.32 and 3.35, very impressive how you managed that, the arrangement was very flat originally. I don't like the loops and dropped them from my mix but you've handled them well, very controlled. Good stuff, glad I had a listen.
hey, thanks Manuke!! I don't like loops much because it's difficult to control some single parts of the drumset, so most of the times I get the feeling that something should have been improved but couldn't.

mixing since April 2013
I agree with Manuke's comments. Very good one.

Love your work with those loops. I had enourmous problems with them and couldn't make any sensible with them.

Around 3:05 the solo sounds quite thin. But second quitar comes very nicely at 3:18.

Nice boost in choruses, but is it too big boost?
hello juanjose. I like your mixing on this one. Sounds good to me.
Please check out my own version too. Hope to learn something from you.
Γεια σου Χουάν! Συγχαρητήρια για τη μίξη σου!! Όλα ακούγονται πάρα πολύ καθαρά και έχεις καταφέρει να δώσεις στο κομμάτι μια πάρα πολύ όμορφη ατμόσφαιρα!
Μπράβο πολύ καλή δουλειά! Smile

Hello Juan! Congratulations on your mix!! Everything sounds very clean and you have managed to give the song a very nice atmosphere!
Well done, you did a great job! Smile
Ευχαριστώ πολύ, Ανδρέα! χαίρομαι που σου άρεσε!
mixing since April 2013