Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jules King: 'Never Stop' (Adam Berger Mix)
Really enjoyed mixing this track. Thanks! Added a couple little hats and layers for space. Big Grin

.mp3    Jules King -- \'Never Stop\' (MIX 1).mp3 --  (Download: 5.75 MB)

I love your vocal production. The chorus sound great. I'd just loose the loop stuff I think it's just a bad part anyway it's not bringing anything to the party and it just get in the way and makes the song sound cheap. Your chorus sound great. Just watch the bass a little it's getting a but muddy subby. Out of all these (for me) with a bit of work this is the most on it's way to be a good mix.
(24-07-2015, 02:58 AM)jamespylo Wrote: I love your vocal production. The chorus sound great. I'd just loose the loop stuff I think it's just a bad part anyway it's not bringing anything to the party and it just get in the way and makes the song sound cheap. Your chorus sound great. Just watch the bass a little it's getting a but muddy subby. Out of all these (for me) with a bit of work this is the most on it's way to be a good mix.

Thanks man! Ill give it another go this week when i have some time.
Interesting vocal effects! However I think the vocal sometimes falls away and should be faded up a bit/ evened out.
Overall I think the(sub)bass is too dominant and I also miss power in the mids.

Cheers!

(12-07-2015, 03:00 AM)Adamberger Wrote: Really enjoyed mixing this track. Thanks! Added a couple little hats and layers for space. Big Grin