Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Angels In Amplifiers - I'm Alright (Mix and Mastered by Revino Bawuna)
Hey ! im a new member, here's my mix and master. need some advice Smile

Updated!!!

.mp3    Angels In Amplifier - I\'m Alright (mix by Revino Bawuna).mp3 --  (Download: 5.55 MB)

Hi there
Some comments from a beginner. Sounds like there are a lot reverb in the mix, maybe too much, did u use lot of reverb ?
Reminds me of my first attempt on this with little too much compression as well. Sounds almost distorted sometime.
But as I said I'm new here so I'm not sure what effects is used in the mix. :-) I did get an advice to remove all compressors and start over on my first mix on this song and it did a lot to make it sound much nicer.

Keep posting :-)
Regards /Peter
(16-06-2015, 10:19 PM)PeterEkberg Wrote: Hi there
Some comments from a beginner. Sounds like there are a lot reverb in the mix, maybe too much, did u use lot of reverb ?
Reminds me of my first attempt on this with little too much compression as well. Sounds almost distorted sometime.
But as I said I'm new here so I'm not sure what effects is used in the mix. :-) I did get an advice to remove all compressors and start over on my first mix on this song and it did a lot to make it sound much nicer.

Keep posting :-)
Regards /Peter

Hey Peter ! yes im using reverb in this mix especially for vocal and guitar solo. im trying to get room sound with that reverb.

Thanks for the advice, i know that too much compression on it, especially on the vocal track, i've just finished with the new one.