Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First attempt
This is my first upload to the page, let me know what you think!

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers_I\'m Alright_mix.mp3 --  (Download: 4.13 MB)

Any thoughts? After not listening to it for a few days now, I'm hearing maybe too much processing on the vocals?
Hi Billymccor! I make a quick listen of the song.

I think the same as you, the vocals have something. Lot of reverb for my taste! Try to find the way to sound more natural, I think that is going to fit better with the song.

The snare is really overcompressed, and i think that the whole drums too. Listen to the first part, the snare enters great, but then is really hard to listen. It loses in the mix!

Hope this help! Big Grin
Thanks for the feedback RGLmix! I'm making some adjustments and will try to have a new mix up soon! I have checked out a few of yours as well, great work! I haven't tried those songs yet, but when I do, I hope you can comment on those too! Cheers!
(29-05-2015, 03:10 AM)Billymccor Wrote: Thanks for the feedback RGLmix! I'm making some adjustments and will try to have a new mix up soon! I have checked out a few of yours as well, great work! I haven't tried those songs yet, but when I do, I hope you can comment on those too! Cheers!

Thank you fo taking some time to hear my mixes, and thanks for the words too! Smile

Sure! Upload you new mix and I'll hear it to give you my opinion, the same goes for the next mixes that you do!

Ok, here's the new mix...The snare comes thru a bit more and I took some delay out of the vocals. Better or worse?

.mp3    I\'m Alright-001.mp3 --  (Download: 4.13 MB)

(07-06-2015, 05:38 AM)Billymccor Wrote: Ok, here's the new mix...The snare comes thru a bit more and I took some delay out of the vocals. Better or worse?

Much better! sounds great like this. Everything sounds clear and nice.
The snare sound really cool and clear right now.

Congrats! keep going!
Thank you !!!