Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Long Wait-Drag Mixed By Peng Huang
Mix in BoxTonguero Tools 11 with Waves AAX Native Plugs in.I don't write the automation at the end of this song and finally wish u can give some advices to me! THX!

.mp3    The Long Wait-Drag Mixed By Peng Huang.mp3 --  (Download: 14.66 MB)

This is the mastered version,mastered by LANDR Website.Any advices pls?

.mp3    LANDR-The Long Wait-Drag Mixed By Peng Huang-mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 11.77 MB)

Your guitar sound and reverb used on the guitar are really good, what did you use for the reverb? I think the vocals could be more in your face but that is just a taste thing
(21-05-2015, 04:37 AM)Peng Huang Wrote: This is the mastered version,mastered by LANDR Website.Any advices pls?

Good mix and check this..
Enjoy !

.mp3    The Long Wait-master MD.mp3 --  (Download: 14.7 MB)

(22-05-2015, 11:15 AM)M-D Wrote:
(21-05-2015, 04:37 AM)Peng Huang Wrote: This is the mastered version,mastered by LANDR Website.Any advices pls?

Enjoy !

Hi M-D too much limiting in the mastering stage it's loosing power once the drums come in,sorry!
Hi peng huang nice mix,slightly bass heavy but nothing to worry about, good job. Cudjoe.
(22-05-2015, 02:12 PM)Cudjoe Wrote:

Enjoy !

Hi M-D too much limiting in the mastering stage it's loosing power once the drums come in,sorry!

ok.

Enjoy !
Thank you very much!I really like ur
three-dimensional mastering!
(22-05-2015, 03:02 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi peng huang nice mix,slightly bass heavy but nothing to worry about, good job. Cudjoe.

Thank you for ur advices! By the way,the bass lacks elasticity, I try to use C4 to get more low tone elasticity,but just change a little...
(21-05-2015, 09:12 PM)mixingdrummer Wrote: Your guitar sound and reverb used on the guitar are really good, what did you use for the reverb? I think the vocals could be more in your face but that is just a taste thing
thx~I use three reverb——Room Plate and Hall. Room reverb mixes the tone together and will not be stiff,Plate makes the tone more colorful,Hall puts all the sound in the same space~I am Chinese who type poor english,wish u can understand my dumb thought.