Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juliet's Rescue 'Heartbeats' - Jackos RMX
Hi there. This is my version of this song. Big Grin

.mp3    JulietsRescue - Heartbeats (Jackos Remix).mp3 --  (Download: 7.81 MB)

Most mixes I´ve heard of this track the chorus falls flat after the fat sounding verse. Your mix don´t have that problem. Here the verse and chorus lives happily together. Personally I don´t like your choice of synthbass sound during verses but I´ll admit... it sure have that "dub remix" feeling Smile Would love to hear a "album mix" from you.
To me, sonics, power, air, levels, bottom, hi, mids, whatever are top notch. Maybe you could elaborate somewhat what you have done.
Thank you! Can try. I need a little time. This can make it! Smile
(Mix is not perfect. Mixed on headphones ... Sad )
Listened to it alot. Found something to improve...
Vocals don´t cut through enough on the chorus me thinks.
I agree with you. I listened to a variety of audio systems. Several elements of the mix needs to be improved. 'll Work on that.
PS. Sorry for bad English. I hope you understand me Smile
Hi Jackos!

That flanger thing at around 1:00 was one of the coolest things I've heard lately Smile

I think you got a good vision in electronic\dubstep production. I do think that in this song's case, the elements you added kinda took over the original song and drowned it a bit (or "crashed" into it). It might've been better to drop some of the original instruments (maybe mostly the original drums), program your new elements and work mainly with the vocals - Making sure they keep a balanced level (low or high volume - you decide).

Thanks for sharing Smile