Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Long Wait - Drag
Here's my mix. Feel free to comment or give me some advice to improve it!

Thank you in advance!

.mp3    The Long Wait - Drag.mp3 --  (Download: 13.01 MB)

mixing since April 2013
Lovely sounding mix Juan,I Like the sound of the guitars and vocal effects
The snare sounds a touch dry compared to the rest of the mix maybe it's a personal taste thing for me ,a longer tale on the snare would sound nice , A parallel compressed copy of the snare or drums with some light reverb might do the trick !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thank you, Don for the listen and the comments. Yes, I noticed that the snare lacked some tail, so here it is with it. I also find out that it was not too much in tune with the song, so I've changed its pitch to a semitone and now I think it suits the song better Smile

.mp3    The Long Wait - Drag(2).mp3 --  (Download: 13.01 MB)

mixing since April 2013
Loving the sound of the guitars, really suits the song. The snare is a little loud and hip op sounding.
I like your vocal effects and reverb
Μπράβο Χουάν! Μου αρέσει πολύ η μίξη σου και ειδικά το δεύτερο!! Δεν έχω κατεβάσει ακόμα το multitrack οπότε δεν μπορώ να πω λεπτομέρειες γιατί δεν ξέρω τι δυσκολίες έχει το κομμάτι, αλλά φαίνεται πως έχεις κάνει μια πάρα πολύ καλή δουλειά!
Ευχαριστώ πολύ, Αντρέα! Για εμένα το δυσκολότερο πράγμα ήταν οι κιθάρες στο τέλος του κομματιού. Είχαν έναν πολύ δυσάρεστο ήχο που με ενοχλούσε πολύ. Μα το τραγούδι μου άρεσε τόσο πολύ που έδωσα πολύ αγάπη στην διαδικασία της μίξης χεχε!!
mixing since April 2013