Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Day Calling
Hey ,Another great song for mixing .Please leave comments related to the errors it will be pleasure to me Thank you

.mp3    Another day.mp3 --  (Download: 7.73 MB)

Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.
I really like your mix. I think that you've managed to build a pretty coherent vision throughout the whole song and all the elements sit well together.

1. i think you need some surgical EQ on mandolin ....the percussive pick noise is at odds with the smooth style of your mix...and doesn't really work as a contrast element either...very noticeable during intro.....but also breaks through at other times.
2. maybe a smidge more bass guitar in section 1 would be nice....or maybe a bit more compression to lock it in tight because it sounds good but the occasional note seems too low
3. using DT vox all the way through verses is a nice choral effect...but you also hear all the un-synchronised phrasing which doesn't sound good. Maybe some automating muting would be good so having single and DT phrasing

you can obviously put a mix together. If you really want to get the most out of this forum....and want more feedback....then you need to start giving feedback too. It can be daunting at first but it doesn't get any easier unless you start.

cheers

Thank you sir for your comment i will look at all the issues which you have mentioned above as sir i am student of 11th standard and daily go to school and i have very short time to give to my mixing. but sir i will try my best again Thank You
Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.