Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dead enemies Teo Buzz mix
quick mix! enjoy! Wink

.mp3    dead enemies (teo buzz mix).mp3 --  (Download: 13.06 MB)

How can you have five stars andc no feedback ? First comment others mixes, than you will recieve comments on your mix. Your mix is very good, but elctric gtrs in the intro are too bright and harsh. I will give you 5/10
You didn't read the FAQ so there are many small details that sound plain wrong like the "Dead Enemies"-whisper at 1:37. I wonder why so many people on this forum don't hear that this is probably not how it should sound. If you take the time and listen to the ref mix you will instantly hear how it should sound but obviously you didn't use any kind of ref track. It's basically the same story with the blastbeat at 3:50. The snare sample is clearly out of time and sounds totally wrong in the blastbeat. Still a lot of mixers don't lower the fader of the snare sample and bring the natural snare mics up which are in time and sound great. I think it's smarter to hear what the song needs and what needs to be fixed by listening to all tracks and compare that with ref mixes then spending countless hours with meaningless EQ and compression moves that won't make the song any better.