Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alvin's mix :) [FINAL MIX UPLOADED]
Here's my first mix. I had issues when re opening the session to bounce it after I had closed pro tools, seems something messed up the timing on one of the delay plugins i was using, but i got it back to normal fashion mostly except for when the autimation went cuckoo on that same delay...
lesson learned, always bounce right away...

I didn't upload the full song but most of it.

Please give me feedback if you got the time to Smile

I hope you enjoy !

Alvin

.mp3    alan evans trio - i\'m coming home-alvin mix 1 44k16b.mp3 --  (Download: 38.59 MB)

Here's mix 2, with the final touches, full song, final mix of mine.

Enjoy !

PS:The forum upload system wouldn't let me upload the track at full quality because of file size restrictions, so I had to lower the quality of the mp3 file a bit to be able to fit the size restrictions.

.mp3    AlanEvansTrio-I\'mComingHome-AlvinMix2-44k216b_VBRhq.mp3 --  (Download: 31.65 MB)

(13-04-2015, 03:02 AM)loard15 Wrote: PS:The forum upload system wouldn't let me upload the track at full quality because of file size restrictions, so I had to lower the quality of the mp3 file a bit to be able to fit the size restrictions.

And there I was thinking that a 20-minute file at 320 kbps would be ample... Smile You're welcome to link to a higher-res version hosted somewhere else, though -- some people already do this to offer WAV versions of their mixes alongside the MP3s.
(13-04-2015, 06:45 AM)Mike Senior Wrote:
(13-04-2015, 03:02 AM)loard15 Wrote: PS:The forum upload system wouldn't let me upload the track at full quality because of file size restrictions, so I had to lower the quality of the mp3 file a bit to be able to fit the size restrictions.

And there I was thinking that a 20-minute file at 320 kbps would be ample... Smile You're welcome to link to a higher-res version hosted somewhere else, though -- some people already do this to offer WAV versions of their mixes alongside the MP3s.

Thanks for chiming in Mike !
I hope I didn't break the forum Tongue
I would also think that a 20-minute file at 320 kbps is enough haha.

Here's the link to the 320kbps file version of this, I hosted it on my website Smile :

http://sound.alexidagher.com/roughs/alanevansch/

I could also host the WAV on my box account if anyone wants Smile

Enjoy Smile !

Alvin