Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Penniless Wild Seat Back update
Really like the improvements here. You must like the main guitar part now Cudjoe. For me, it's added body and that slightly rounded sound gives great focus and really cements it's roll through the song. Oh, and those backing vocals are so sweet now and play their part well. When you listen to commercial recordings it's quite amazing at just how far some things like backing vocals are unnaturally high passed. But guess what, it works!
Not sure how you feel about these moves but I feel it's quite an improvement overall. Even adds a lovely cohesion which perhaps was missing in the first when comparing the 2.

Great Work Mate!
I agree with the changes you advise me,now the gtr have much more body and sounds more natural,your advise are always spot on,cheers.
Reaper user
Mix 2 is hitting on all cylinders. Very nicely done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(11-08-2019, 03:46 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Mix 2 is hitting on all cylinders. Very nicely done.
I like that quote Smile
cheere Mtc once again.
Reaper user
Great choirs end sound.
Congratulations.
Presonus Studio One 4.5 - Presonus StudioLive24.4.2 - RME Fireface 800 - DT880 Pro - SENNHEISER 660S - DBX 166Xs - Korg Oasys - Yamaha MotifXs - Yamaha Tyros 3 - Kawai Es88 - JEM 555 SV - ect...
(13-08-2019, 11:14 PM)my_name740 Wrote: Great choirs end sound.
Congratulations.
Thanks very much Big Grin
Reaper user