Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Fe - Lm425 Mix
My mix of Santa Fe - Would love to know what you think!

.mp3    Santa FE_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.07 MB)

.mp3    Santa FE_2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.07 MB)

I'm listening first thing in the morning but it sounds good to me. The only thought I had was that the lead vocal seems a little back with the band as opposed to being out front. I feel like since it's so sparse there's room for it to stop out into the spotlight. I say that a lot about this song so it might be more me than an actual issue.
Solid mix. Its a bit wet for my taste and I agree with RoyMatthews....the vocal could be more up front. Otherwise, tones and balances are great. Good work.

(17-03-2019, 01:19 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I'm listening first thing in the morning but it sounds good to me. The only thought I had was that the lead vocal seems a little back with the band as opposed to being out front. I feel like since it's so sparse there's room for it to stop out into the spotlight. I say that a lot about this song so it might be more me than an actual issue.

Thanks for listening! agreed about the vocal have revised it in mix 2
(17-03-2019, 03:17 PM)Rook Wrote: Solid mix. Its a bit wet for my taste and I agree with RoyMatthews....the vocal could be more up front. Otherwise, tones and balances are great. Good work.

Thanks for listening!
Nicely done. My only issue is a crackley organ at times.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]