Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangoro - B**** Is Paranoid
Oh yeah! Kangoro has an open door to my workstation... Will be mastering this one after Trick or Treating with the kiddies..

EDIT: Mastered version attached as well as 24-bit parent file. I have to give many thanks to Mike and this community for helping me over the last 3 years find my mojo again... I am humbled as I continue on my path of Pro Audio bliss, I've been getting work lately Smile I am loyal to this community and look forward to continuing to work on the great new music posted here... I really love the music in this forum, all amazing stuff! For some reason my Patron keep cutting off, I will be activating it again.. This is the best site for mixing content.

24-bit 44.1 version, please use a 64-bit reference level player like Bitperfect or Audirvana+ for full resolution playback: https://s3.amazonaws.com/digitaldruglord...stered.wav

.m4a    Bitch Please Mastered.m4a --  (Download: 23.58 MB)

.m4a    B1tch Please Mix.m4a --  (Download: 21.57 MB)

M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
Final version in top post.
Hi DDL

Really nice placement and balance. Sounds great in the headphones!

Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(01-11-2018, 09:17 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hi DDL

Really nice placement and balance. Sounds great in the headphones!

Cheers
KSmile

Thanks. All of the Kangoro stems in their listings are really well recorded and a pleasure to work with.