Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telefunken-Uncle dad- who I am
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy mixing and discussing here! At first I would like to thank you again for your kind words about my mix. Now as far as your mix is concerned, I think you have done an amazing job. Your overall sound is pretty good especially now that is your first mix!! Some things I really liked are your overall balance and your lead vocals! The verses sound very good and the only thing I would like to hear clearer is the snare. You could try to raise up the fader for some dbs and boost a little the middle area around 1-2 kHz in order to separate it more from other instruments. On the other hand, the choruses sound a little harsh in the high end. I think the problem is between your snare and the overheads. In my opinion you should cut some dbs(2-3) from your overheads and put a high cut to the snare around the 8-9kHz, or lower the level of the bottom snare a lot. Furthermore I would like to add some mids to the snare on the chorus. Try a couple of dbs on the 2.5kHz and on 125Hz. Thats what I hear on my monitors. Again I think you have done an amazing job and I am waiting to hear your new mixes!! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Telefunken-Uncle dad- who I am - by msmoozes - 09-01-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Telefunken-Uncle dad- who I am - by Andreas Tyranopoulos - 11-01-2015, 03:54 PM