Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cur An Long Ag Seol - My first post
FL Studio!  This is pretty impressive.  I have always said that good music can be made on a cassette deck with a dynamic mic.  You only really need one of the more feature filled DAWs if you are doing a lot of micro editing.  Things like shifting time elements (tuning sung notes or bad played notes, stretching note that the musician cut short, shifting late or early events).  FL does that but some DAWs make it easier.  The most important mixing tool is your ears and what is being delivered to them.  Can you trust what you hear.  You seem to be on the right track.  Keep up the good work.  Again I am very impressed.  As you grow and get new gear, effects/plugins and software, do not stray to far away from your current monitoring system.  That is the biggest mistake most producer of music make.  Their skills increase but now they are chasing translation from system to system because they brought new monitors or headphones.  Their music sounds good on their system but weird everywhere else.  Like editing color photos on a Black and White monitor.  Also, I am going to listen to it in mixing room and give you a little more precise sonic feed back.  Check out the artist Livingston Taylor and the song "I'm In a Pickle", a very good tonal reference for this song.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSNS7aihH4Y

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cur An Long Ag Seol - My first post - by ALX - 05-03-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Cur An Long Ag Seol - My first post - by ALX - 05-03-2022, 05:21 PM