Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
3-in-1 Mix Contest -- with Mixerman!
Hello again,

Just a quick update, now that the submission deadline has passed I've rounded up all the Patron mix submissions for the 3-in-1 Mix Contest -- 55 mixes in total! Here's a screenshot of all the filenames, which I've also prefixed with the respective contestant's Discussion Zone username, so you can easily find yours.

[Image: 2019_02_PatronPost_MixContestSubmissions.jpg]

Please do check that your contest submission is in this list -- and that it's the correct mix version! Smile I'd hate to miss anyone out or accidentally misrepresent their efforts.

Incidentally, I've noticed quite a few of you posting your mixes as 'contest entries', but without being Cambridge-MT Patrons. Of course, you're more than welcome to get involved in the general feedback-fest in this subforum in general (that's the point of the Discussion Zone, after all!), but the official 3-in-1 Mix Contest With Mixerman and its prizes are available exclusively to the Cambridge-MT Patrons, as one way of thanking them for financially supporting the Cambridge-MT site resources. If you'd not been aware of this, and would like to become a Patron yourself within the next couple of days in order to become eligible for the contest adjudication, then I could probably still include your mix in the contest if you PM me directly to let me know which mix is yours. I just didn't want anyone to miss out on the contest inadvertently.

Best of luck to all involved!

Mike S.

Messages In This Thread
Mix Contest: please check I have your correct mix! - by Mike Senior - 22-02-2019, 01:58 PM