Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howling- My mix. Listeners! beware.
(18-11-2018, 12:11 AM)OldNewbieITB Wrote: Hi Sonic - very nice mixes. Like Kmuzic said the closed hats are a bit loud (to me it's in both of them) and they distract from the vocals. I really like your vocal treatments! My only other comment is that the kick during the intro seems a bit loose - most likely due to the reverb on it. A bit of post verb EQ should take care of that. Really well done!

Thanks ONITB for your comment and your kind words. I'll see what I can do about your suggestions. And I agree with you. After I lowered down the hats as Kmuzic pointed out and re-posted the new mix, I thought I could do the same to the other hats too but was too lazy to do it. Guess I didn't take that extra mile as I should. In addition, I was hoping I would get away with it Smile. But no, not with you around, right? Good job listening. I'll definitely work on the kick; it's a little more challenging and more fun than lowering the hats, right? Anywayz, I think we should stick together for listening/criticizing/helping purposes. I'd love to have someone around to listen to our mixes and don't mind trading places.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Howling- My mix. Listeners! beware. - by SonicTramp - 18-11-2018, 05:53 AM