Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Somebody - Crazy For Me [OoF mix]
Hi, please comment and rate this mix, hope you enjoy the listening.

A quick shout out to "Chris from Airwindows". I've recently discovered his plugins and I've been using them for this mix in order to familiarize myself with them. They're all FREE, and while they have no GUI, they sound truly fantastic and do very special things.

So, I went for a commercial kind of mix, loud and upfront, while trying to keep the natural tone and dynamics. I'm trying to find the sweet spot on coloring the mix without being overwhelming, and controlling the low end and harshness that happens when you try to "fill the gaps" of a mix and try to make it solid, full and musical at the same time.

Anyway, a lot of esoteric terms that maybe make no sense to anyone other than me, so please just listen to this one and let me know what do you feel about it.

Cheers! Big Grin

.mp3    RandomSomebody_CrazyForMe_OoF.mp3 --  (Download: 7.46 MB)

ITB Setup: Reaper, Airwindows, IK Multimedia TR5, XLN AD2 ATrigger and RC-20, Waves.
Monitoring: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII, Behritone, Sennheiser HD 650. Semi-treated room.

Messages In This Thread
Random Somebody - Crazy For Me [OoF mix] - by OctopusOnFire - 29-10-2018, 12:57 PM