Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Crazy Mix. I gave it my best shot! Plz listen and share your thoughts. Thanks
Really good mix. I came with a lot of expectation and went away satisfied. I could tell by your comment that your mix would be ass-kicking, and it was. But going away satisfied makes me a small...man Smile. I have to complain (no one gets away, right? We live dangerously, bro!). So, I have to complain about the out-of-tune vocal. If I were a judge listening to our mixes, I'd choose mine, not bc I am biased Wink, but bc I went the distance and tune the damn vocal for the sake of the listeners. That should count for something, shouldn't it? As far as the mixes themselves, I like your mix better. It's thicker, more powerful, and expresses the music movements better. I will work on that. So yeah, I take my hat for you. Great job. Know any other songs we can have a mix off with, you and me? For...fun! Smile. Thanks. I am glad I run into you, someone I can learn from. Thanks.

* I really like the snare you have. I listened to both, mine and yours. Yours sounded much tighter and fatter. Mine sounded weak and loose, washed out here. I have not a chance to revisit my mix yet, sigh, it's embarrassing facing a table emptied of foods, right? So the day job still take priority. I also noticed your snare has beautiful top end. Good job. Thanks. I learn a lot by listening and try to mimic what I liked Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest Crazy Mix. I gave it my best shot! Plz listen and share your thoughts. Thanks - by SonicTramp - 20-10-2018, 02:10 AM