Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Araujo: 'The Saga Of Harrison Crabfeathers' - Crownoise mix
(16-03-2018, 03:20 PM)crownoise Wrote: Yes i agree with that , but what you mean here is that you want to hear my opinion on how i believe my song translate, or why not tell me how you think my song translate, don't get your intentions.

Somehow we need to be able to hear and assess recordings and what is actually going on with the mix so we can choose and adjust the right parameters to achieve our vision. Otherwise, how can we mix effectively?

If our perception of what is happening in the mix is being misrepresented by headphones or a crappy listening environment, it makes the task of learning and moving forwards, fraught.

It can also impinge on abilities to give feedback. Is it the mix that's being heard and commented on, or rather how it's being shaped and manipulated by our specific listening environment?

"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Araujo: 'The Saga Of Harrison Crabfeathers' - Crownoise mix - by Monk - 17-03-2018, 01:22 PM