Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perpetual Escape 'Stop And Rise' MikeGoPro Quick Mix
Hey guys,

Here's a mix I did this morning. I didn't automate anything yet, so it's a static mix. But the files seemed pretty solid from the start, so I didn't do much processing. On this mix I went for a top down approach, so I put an eq and compressor on each bus. And after grouping the tracks to busses, and panning the DTs, I also reamped the DIs, Then added a processor here or there on the inserts as needed. It feels like it's off to a decent start so far.

Cheers

Just added an updated version with adjusted levels on some parts that weren't present enough. Nothing major just a 5-10 minute tweak.

Cheers!

Okay I'm done shoveling/snowplowing, and here's a more rock centric version of this cool song.

Later!

I just added an alternate rock version with a different compression set up. For some reason some plug-ins are causing my render times to at least triple(denormalizing bug probably, because even with no audio passing through them they spike at 18% cpu) so I'm testing out some different configurations. Because it's all about the workflow after all. Big Grin

Cheers!

.mp3    PerpetualEscape StopAndRise MikeGoPro Quick Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.56 MB)

.mp3    PerpetualEscape StopAndRiseMikeGoPro Updated Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.56 MB)

.mp3    PerpetualEscape StopAndRiseMikeGoPro More Rock Version.mp3 --  (Download: 9.75 MB)

.mp3    PerpetualEscape StopAndRiseMikeGoPro More Rock Version Alt Compression.mp3 --  (Download: 9.75 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Perpetual Escape 'Stop And Rise' MikeGoPro Quick Mix - by MikeGoPro - 07-02-2018, 03:49 PM