Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Cressy Band - Good Time
(07-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Zvonimir Wrote: thanks. It sounds really different through my heaphones, and HIFI system...and I have to mix throu headphones mostly cause cant be that loud.
Even I think that something is little different when I mix it in mp3 ...
Now it seem that my left guitar should be a bit louder...and whole mix should be louder, even thoe someone are saying that mix shouldnt be above -6db

I will try to make better arrangement thoru my HIFI system...untill I buy studio headphones and real monitors...

In compare to yours, I had vision that drums and bass here should be a bit louder than other guitars...but left one needs more juice...
Thanks..

Everybody has a different vision, that's what makes this so great. It's pretty tough mixing without good monitors, so based on that you are doing well. Just be sure to reference your mix and check it out on as many sources you can. Even testing your mix on laptop speakers can be very beneficial, especially when comparing it to commercial material. This is all very helpful for your listening skills generally, which is hugely important to mix well.

Messages In This Thread
Louis Cressy Band - Good Time - by Zvonimir - 06-02-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Louis Cressy Band - Good Time - by Zvonimir - 07-02-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Louis Cressy Band - Good Time - by Dangerous - 08-02-2018, 11:18 AM