Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tall Heights 'Spirit Cold' MikeGoPro Mix
Either it's cold in here or this song gives me chills, and I haven't fully listened to all the lyrics yet. Some songs inspire you while you work on it, this is one of those songs. This is a relatively quick mix no automation, minimal processing considering the amount of bleed/leak into the microphone array. But regardless what a well crafted song.

Cheers!

I decided to add a quick revision. After listening back to the mix with some perspective, it seems to be a little harsh in the upper frequencies. And also the idea of making the acoustic guitar more present was suggested by Dangerous. So I tried a few things and made some adjustments to make the mix sound more appropriate for the genre, I hope. Its' probably not better, or worse but it's different. Big Grin

Later!

.mp3    Tall Heights - Spirit Cold MikeGoPro Quick Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.36 MB)

.mp3    Tall Heights - Spirit Cold MikeGoPro Quick Mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.36 MB)

.mp3    Tall Heights - Spirit Cold MikeGoPro Quick Mix 3.mp3 --  (Download: 11.36 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Tall Heights 'Spirit Cold' MikeGoPro Mix - by MikeGoPro - 31-01-2018, 05:58 AM