Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thelvnguage 'Kings And Queens' MikeGoPro Quick Mix
(18-01-2018, 11:19 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi Mike,
Having a listen to your mixes ,I think your instincts were on the right with mix 1 as sounds more full and solid compared to version 4 which has happened to me many times after many mix downs end up going back an earlier mix !
In version 1 the bottom end could be a little full depending on the monitors and environment ,Just the guitars needs a little taming in the to end around the 3-5k area and some vocal de-essing around the 7-10k area.
There are just some subtle resonances that could be tamed in all versions .

Cheers Big Grin

You know what I listened to both and I did removed too much of what was working with the first one without addressing the issues, mainly being the harshness. I thinned it out, but it didn't have the same texture anymore. So I made an update based on your suggestions to the first mix, and I also posted an update of the 4th revision.

They obviously have different processors going on because I'm trying new things, some hit, most miss. Big Grin.

Edit: Whoops I mixed up the files, uploading now

Cheers!

.mp3    thelvnguage_KingsAndQueens MikeGoPro Version 1 Update.mp3 --  (Download: 9.18 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: thelvnguage 'Kings And Queens' MikeGoPro Quick Mix - by MikeGoPro - 18-01-2018, 11:31 PM