Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing Information for Of Ice And Hopeless Fate
OK. I've added in the MIDI file for the drum parts, so the full-multitrack ZIP should now include that. My apologies again for the initial oversight.

Incidentally, just to be transparent about all this, all the multitracks in the library (at least all those hosted on my servers) are reformatted by me before upload (a) to minimise download filesizes, (b) to conform filenames with the other downloads, and © to a certain extent to anonymise the filenames. Although in the real world mixers do occasionally have additional information about how the tracks were recorded, I think it's more educational for users to approach the recordings 'blind' to this information (and this library is intended as an educational resource), so if it's within the submitted filenames I remove it. However, I also realise that some people do like to have that information while mixing, which is why I try to put that information in these 'About The Multitrack' Discussion Zone threads. It means that the information's there in case people want it, without it being thrust upon them within the filenames. Hope that makes sense!

Cheers,

Mike S.

PS. Also, as snabaz is perpaps too modest to mention Smile this track is taken from Storm Of Particles's upcoming album 'Gaea Hypothesis', which is out on 27 january 2018, so (as always with artists kind enough to contribute to this multitrack library), so show your appreciation for the band's contribution by supporting their music!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixing Information for Of Ice And Hopeless Fate - by Mike Senior - 01-01-2018, 05:41 PM