Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Cressy Band_Good Time_mix Tommy Marcinek
(29-08-2017, 01:34 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Hey Tom,

Great work, and for me, a nice reintroduction to this track again. Love the stereo movement work with the guitars. A nice effect that keeps the parts highlighted and exciting. I really like the lead vocal work. Super solid and holds control throughout staying on top of the guitars in a good way . I wouldn't mind if the guitar solo were to come up another dB or two though. I reckon it could be that little bit more explosive. Maybe that's just the guitarist in me, dreaming that I'm on stage with my little Musicman turned all the way up trying and to be heard 10 blocks away. I just can't help myself and yes I was playing air guitar whist listening to this.SmileSmile

Well Done.

--------------
Hey Dave, thanks for the props!! Yeah, I agree the guitar solos should be up a db or two but on my system and even in headphones it didn't bother me enough to go back into the mix yet another time.....hee heeee....spent a LOT of time on this one.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek

Messages In This Thread
RE: Louis Cressy Band_Good Time_mix Tommy Marcinek - by tjmtruth - 29-08-2017, 02:47 PM