Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Cressy Band_Good Time_mix Tommy Marcinek
ConfusedConfusedConfused

Golly Geepers......I had to delete my previous thread because I did the unthinkable: I somehow uploaded a mix that had one of the guitar tracks missing! I don't drink, take drugs, smoke, etc., so there is no excuse for me.....LOL. Don't know what happened, but I'm glad I did it anyway because all I did was just spend more time with this song and now I'm happy with the mix.

This song is cool....brings back memories! Lots of automation and manual editing needed and which I used in this one. Also, I took some liberties in the arrangement a bit. Also, I tightened up the various instruments because this is a riff-based kind of song and the instrumentation has to be as tight as possible.

I like a full mix in this genre so you can tell me there are too many effects on the guitars, etc., but I'll just ask you to live with it.....it's what I heard in my head. AngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngel

kudos to the great musicians playing on this tune and the singer....just great!

Later.....comments welcomed

Tom
P.S. MixInTheCloud (Adam), thanks for your input in my last thread that I had to delete because it is YOU who made me take another listen and then I realized what I did. Thank-you my friend! Peace.

-------------------------UPDATE------8-28-2017

Thanks to Don (thedon), I used his suggestion and then also just spent lots more time with this song because it's addictive and fun. I left the other mix up but the latest is version 12 (the second one). I think this one is pretty good.

Cheers,

Tom

.mp3    Good Time_9_M.mp3 --  (Download: 10.19 MB)

.mp3    Good Time_12_M.mp3 --  (Download: 10.2 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek

Messages In This Thread
Louis Cressy Band_Good Time_mix Tommy Marcinek - by tjmtruth - 28-08-2017, 01:42 AM