Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the mix competition winner is...
Hey guys !

First of all, we want to thank every competitor for their fantastic work on this complicated song. I guess this kind of music was a first for most of you. So you just felt what I felt when I mixed the album 'Into My Dreams' one year ago. This was my very first album I had to mix...

Keeping the song interesting from start to the gong hit at the very end was not an easy task, and a lot of you did an amazing job. It was very refreshing to hear new horizons on this song and even if our mix critiques was pretty tough on some points, you managed to enhance your first mixes and took the band's requests with open arms.

So, now is the time to reveal the winner of this mix competition...

Congratulations to Friggy who wins the first prize ! Your mix is very detailed while having quite of a big sound. You respected every part of the song and make it very attractive from start to finish.

Second place goes to ArmedNDaverous. Your mix has a distinct vision but is still highly interesting.

I will spend some time on the forum to discuss on every mix with all of you !

Thank you everyone for your time and patience, and I promise you that the next song I will share on this fantastic website is going to be muuuuuuch shorter Big Grin

Have a nice week-end and see you soon on the forum !
Cheers from France
Florian and Perpetual Escape

Messages In This Thread
And the mix competition winner is... - by Mandubien - 12-08-2017, 08:04 PM