Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crownoise - One Minute Smile! Please feedback :):)!
(26-07-2017, 03:42 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Overall it feels ok. I agree that it could use some 'warmth'. I think the vocals could be a little fuller and bigger. Same with the guitars. I think they can be louder. The Drums all work for me and I think the bass is ok but it could come up or have some distortion to rough it up a bit. I think the biggest thing for me is that the mix feels a bit flat. I'd like the chorus to come up a level and have more of an impact. Maybe it's a mix bus compressor keeping things in check too much.

The vocals feel centered to me and I like the effects. They're not overdone and are a nice change in the song.

Hope that helps.

Yes i agree, i think it might be because i hade some multiband compression to control the muddines, but i think i overdid it, i knew that the master wasn't perfect but time was late so i accepted it because i thought it might have translated better in other mediums Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crownoise - One Minute Smile! Please feedback :):)! - by crownoise - 26-07-2017, 04:09 PM