Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody
Geez, the new server uploads quick.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I normally click "Add Attachment" and go off and make a cup of tea. This was uploaded before I could get off the couch!

This is my first mix since having a few weeks rest and getting ready for Winter. What a great track to get back into it. Sometimes you can listen to a song and just know it's going to be fun to work with.

A straight forward mix with some slight arrangement changes just to try and help the song build. I have also tried to experiment with some saturation and crush. This is quite new to me and while working with only Reaper stock plugins and some nice freebees, I found this quite challenging. Lets just say I made good use of parallel compression through out.

I used a screaming chainsaw for referencing for this one.Confused Not really, but I have been hangin' off one for the last couple of weeks, cutting firewood. My head is still ringing. Seriously though, I did take some loose referencing from several tracks from "The Darkness". I like the "old school" vibe of this band combined with their "new age" sound and modern production. This was the first band I thought of when I listened to this track for the first time.

Thanks to Mike, Jet B and PatreonsBig Grin

.mp3    JetB_SuitYou_Dangerous#1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.45 MB)

.mp3    JetB_SuitYou_Dangerous#2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.45 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by Dangerous - 06-06-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by Roy - 07-06-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by kapu - 13-06-2017, 06:51 AM
RE: Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by thedon - 13-06-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by Roy - 13-06-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by Cudjoe - 13-06-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: Suit You, Suit Me, Suit Everybody - by Roy - 14-06-2017, 02:27 PM