Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piece of Me EB Mix
(01-06-2017, 07:04 PM)Blitzzz Wrote: I would also love to hear the drum tracks with just the bass and nothing else - I would be happy if you could post that track Smile

Ok Blitz I added a new mix taking your feedback into consideration and posted it as not mastered. I am also adding just a drum and bass track to this reply.

I adjusted the room tracks and did some more automation on the overheads based on your comments. I surprisingly got my audio interface back today after I was told it would be about 3 weeks so I can hear the things you were talking about better now, especially the boxiness. I think I have the kick corrected better, but the toms are giving fits as the samples themselves are boxy. I did some cuts in boxy fregs added a gate to take out of the of ringing and a expander, they sound better than first mix, but I'm not happy with them by a long shot

Normally I would mix some new samples in with the original instead of trying to get something to work but I have some broadcast work I have to get cracking on. Would be interested to hear how you dealt with the toms. when I have more time I want to come back to this and address those toms.

I not sure what that bass drop out you heard was, I suspect it was a audio drop out from pushing the CPU. There is a little bit of cross talk on here from my Console shaper

Cheers,

.mp3    Dark Ride-Piece of Me_Not Mastered_Drm&Bass.mp3 --  (Download: 12.19 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Piece of Me EB Mix - by molonlabe23 - 01-06-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Piece of Me EB Mix - by Blitzzz - 01-06-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: Piece of Me EB Mix - by molonlabe23 - 02-06-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Piece of Me EB Mix - by Blitzzz - 01-06-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Piece of Me EB Mix - by molonlabe23 - 06-06-2017, 08:49 PM