Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: Perpetual Escape - Duty & Memories
I haven't been around regularly (trying to pull myself out of a depression here Sad) but I loved the sound I was getting out of this song so much I felt I had to share...

Despite the advice given by Perpetual Escape's drummer in earlier postings by this band that you don't have to use all the guitar tracks, I tend to do so because I find combining them gives me a nice, heavy guitar sound I really like for these songs. I also appreciate the dynamics, heavy parts and quieter ones, making the music more expressive.

I've done all three of the tracks they've submitted so far and they all came out great, but this one is my favorite so far for the quality of the mix I was able to achieve.

As far as the songs go, "Sin Six" has been my favorite up to this point. If people like my mix of "Duty & Memories" here I'll consider uploading "Sin Six" and "Roots of Mankind" as well. Smile

I just took a quick listen to the other mixes of this song and I'm surprised I'm the only one that applied a distortion effect to the bass; I felt it needed that. I added a nice tube saturation distortion to it to thicken it up.

.m4a    Duty & Memories - 2017-05-06, 9.46 PM.m4a --  (Download: 13.36 MB)

John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
Pedaling Prince Mix: Perpetual Escape - Duty & Memories - by Pedaling Prince - 07-05-2017, 08:12 AM