Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix Tip Toe Through The Crypto
(31-12-2015, 05:10 AM)Digitaldruglord Wrote:
(31-12-2015, 01:53 AM)Francisco Martinez Wrote: Im new in this site and this is my first upload, thankyou for comment.

Hi, welcome to this community. I am new here myself and have managed to work on about 10 selections. I find the information you find here to be really helpful.

I suggest reading the "About This Multitrack" notes from Mike Senior included with some of the selections, it contains good pointers and observations before diving in.

I also suggest listening to the other member postings and getting a feel of the comments made about other mixes as that can help you with your process.

With that, I will comment that it sounds like you are using hard limiting (mastering plugin?) on the mix. I would suggest splitting the mix and maximization process into 2 separate processes. This section is a good reference: http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm

thanks for all and yes im using a maximization process sorry for that, here is the mix without maximization.

.mp3    Tip Toe Through The Crypto MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 9 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mix Tip Toe Through The Crypto - by Francisco Martinez - 31-12-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Mix Tip Toe Through The Crypto - by pmilani - 04-01-2016, 10:36 PM