Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Bridges NosMix with Process
Awesome song Smile

Update.......Having read the following: " the annoying fact that almost everybody on this forum thinks that a lame "ooohooohoooh"-choir is more interesting than a dual guitar solo in the second half of the instrumental part Smile IT IS A GUITAR SOLO! TREAT IT LIKE A GUITAR SOLO!" - Blitzz......... I did Mix 2.

I realised doing this that it was quite difficult to make this Gtr part pop out because it doesn't have those piecing notes like the bit before it. Anyway when there's no vocal there is room in the middle so I pushed it up in that 500hz - 1 khz region. I also thought that having one of the Gtrs centre would help, especially since the choir part is wide. I didn't want everything competing in the sides so I panned the higher part to the middle and spread the other part with delay, pitch shift. Really the spread gtr part becomes lost but somethings gotta give. Other than this I think I'd just take out the choir altogether and put the gtrs hard panned again.

Also while doing this I turned up all gtrs towards the end of the song and did some more automation on the snare to build things up a bit more.

The thumbnails are the main vocal and its automation tracks. Kick and bass automation

Thumbnail(s)

.mp3    Burning Bridges.mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

.mp3    Burning BridgesMIX2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Burning Bridges NosMix with Process - by Nos - 04-12-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Burning Bridges NosMix - by Nos - 05-12-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Burning Bridges NosMix with Process - by Nos - 05-12-2015, 11:18 PM